Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Sewing Workshop Fashion Show!


(click on the picture to enlarge)

Trio T-shirt, Trio Top, Trio Pant

     
Tuscany T and Lotus Skirt
   
Olive Top & Village Bag
    

Mix-it Top, Mix-it T, and Urban Pant
 
Urban T-shirt, Urban Pant, L2 Bag
  
Verona Jacket (reversible) and Verona Coat
  
Zona Jacket
 
Verona Jacket
    
The reversed side of the Verona Jacket
  
Ikina Jacket
    
Liberty Shirt and Valencia Pant
  
Ikina Jacket
  
Zen Shirt
  
Mimosa Top
    
Zig Zag Shirt and Pant
   
Zig Zag Shirt and Plaza Pant
  
Japonesque Top
    
San Diego Jacket, Peony Vest
 
Alex Top
  
Whistles Shirt
  
Belles Shirt
 
8th Ave Skirt
  
This was the biggest fashion show of the summer- what a FINALE! Thanks to everyone who participated, watched and encouraged. We had a blast! Keep reading the newsletter and blog for the next Fabrique fashion show dates!

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to know the pattern associated with each picture. Any chance of that? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your posting of the photos. I have been to two of your shows and each time found myself in the back with limited viewing. This is so great, and the different views are a big help, too. Love your store, and hope to take some classes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dropped by and it was so fabulous - couldn't believe it. Sick I couldn't stay, was in town for a short time - glad I got to see what I did. Love to get ID's on some of those outfits - Lora - loved your "suit"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I'd have loved to have been there in person. Thanks for sharing online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Martha- I typed in the patterns above the garments shown. Some of them have design changes, so if you are interested in a specific one- just let us know! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete