Thursday, February 10, 2011

Indian Inspriation

There are so many cool interpretations of Indian saris. All saris have blocks of designs embroidered, stamped or painted onto woven fabrics. This will allow you to turn pattern pieces cross-grain in order to play with the design placement for a garment. We currently have 8 different saris ranging from $90-$135. Each sari ranges in length from 4.5-6 yds and are sold as entire pieces.




Using sari fabric instantly creates a one of a kind outfit. You can dress it up or dress it down! Finding the perfect pattern for these amazing pieces are essential. Keeping the garment simple will allow the design of the sari to shine! Adding trims and combining the sari fabric with other fabrics will create an over the top look for a wearable art piece! Sewing Workshop patterns would be an interesting option for some of these amazing pieces... the creative possibilities are ENDLESS!







6 comments:

  1. Thank you, useful is what I say to such posts : ^ good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog and have a great experince of it.I am fully satisfied of your services and some of my friends are also use your
    services they are also fully satisfied with you and your services.We make plan again to visit India and use your services again. Thanks, Ryan New York,UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog and have a great experince of it.I am fully satisfied of your services and some of my friends are also use your services they are also fully satisfied with you and your services.We make plan again to visit India and use your services again. Thanks, Rajasthan Hotels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog and have a great experince of it. I have a good experience to shoot films and ads in rajasthan every body happy with my ads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete